AT-TILE JOINT is a single cartridge, two components, fast curing, solvent and styrene free epoxy acrylate based chemical anchoring adhesive.
- AT-TILE JOINT is used as a high performance injection anchoring adhesive for all types of – steel reinforcement, threaded rods, masonry wall ties, bolts, profiled sections, anchor sockets etc.
- AT-TILE JOINT has the following beneficial properties:
- Ready-to-use, only water needs to be added
- Easy to use
- Standard sealant guns can be used
- Fast curing
- Very high load bearing capacity
- Thixotropic for overhead and vertical applications
- Solvent and styrene free
- Low odour
- Low wasteage
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- SURFACE PREPARATION
- While fixing the tiles with AT-TILE JOINT, a specific gap has to be maintained between the tiles.
- After fixing of the tiles and sufficient hardening of the same, clean the tile gap with a brush so that no contamination or foreign particle is there in the gap.
- Mix AT-TILE JOINT with water in the ratio of AT-TILE JOINT: WATER = 1:4
- Mix thoroughly until a lump free smooth paste of uniform color is obtained
- After mixing apply AT-TILE JOINT in to the gaps and compact to avoid any void formation.
- After the material has set finally, wash the tile surface with a clean cloth to remove any remaining paste.
|1 : 4 (AT-TILE JOINT : WATER)
|30 minutes @ 30ᵒ C
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-TILE JOINT is available in the following pack:
- Shelf life is 6 months in sealed condition as provided
- Protect AT-TILE JOINT from direct sunlight
- Keep packing sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be flushed immediately and repeatedly with fresh water, if required get medical attention.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in well-labeled containers.