AT-SUPER METALPLUS is an anticorrosive polyamino-amide epoxy Coating with zinc phosphate. AT-SUPER METALPLUS is a high build Anticorrosive Coating formulated to create a barrier against water and chemicals to protect METAL(S) AND CONCRETE SURFACE(S).
- Corrosion resistant
- Resistant to saline and chemical action
- Weather proof, resistant to carbonation attack, mildew resistant, easy to apply, economical in use, thixotropic-no runs on vertical surfaces
- Easy to apply with brush/roller/airless gun.
- AT-SUPER METALPLUS is used for the high level protection of concrete and steel surfaces such as Tanks and Silos, Walls and Floors, in Chemical, Petrochemical, Fertilizer, Pharmaceutical, Steel Industries etc.
- The resin component should be stirred mechanically prior to mixing with hardener
- The mixture should be thoroughly stirred to ensure full homogeneity
- SURFACE PREPARATION
- AT-SUPER METALPLUS should be applied onto a prepared surface
- The surface should be clean, dust-free and degreased
- Steel and Aluminum surface should be prepared first with AT-RUSTKLIN and then coated with the AT-SUPERMETALPLUS
- AT-SUPER METALPLUS can be applied by Brush , Roller and Airless Spray Guns
- 250gms per sq. meter per coat for a minimum thickness of 100 microns (depending upon the surface)
- Minimum 2 coats is required to obtain the desired result
- Tools should be cleaned with thinner or any equivalent product
|PROPERTIES ||RESIN AT-SUPER METALPLUS ||HARDENER AT-SUPER METALPLUS |
|Appearance||Green Viscous Liquid||Brown Viscous Liquid|
|Chemical Nature||Formulated DGEBA Resin||Amines Adduct|
|Viscosity @ 25 deg C||10,000-20,000 cps||150-350 cps|
|Specific Gravity @ 30 deg C||1.25-1.35||1.00-1.11|
|Mix Ratio||300 parts by weight||100 parts by weight|
|Pot Life of Mix (Brush able Time)||50 minutes|
|Initial curing Time||1hrs at 35 deg C|
|Touch Dry Time||4 hrs at 35 deg C|
|2nd Coat Time||Recommended after 12 hrs minimum|
- Resin aspect Thick Green liquid
- Hardener aspect Thick Brown liquid
- Mixture aspect Thick Green liquid
PACKAGING, TRANSPORT & STORAGE:
- AT-SUPER METALPLUS is available in the following pack:
- 4 kg PACK A+B=(3+1 kg) & 40 kg PACK A+B=(30+10 kg)
- Shelf life is 12 months in sealed containers as provided
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.