AT-REPAIR MORTAR (V) is cement based, polymer modified, thixotropic repair mortar
AT-REPAIR MORTAR (V) is used in the following situations:
- Economical and easy to use concrete repair mortar suitable for water retaining structures
- damaged edges and joint areas
- repairing of honeycombing and over head applications
- Versatile high strength repair mortar for concrete
- Rapid strength gain
- Good Water And Oil Resistance
- High Mechanical Strength
- High Resistance To Abrasion
- Good Adhesion
DOSAGE: Approximately 2.2 kg for 1 ltr mortar
|FORM ||Comp. A = Liquid; Comp. B = Powder|
|COLOUR OF MIX ||Grey|
|DENSITY (KG/LTR) @ 30 O C ||A+B (Mixed) = Approximately 2.2 kg/ltr|
|STORAGE CONDITION ||A = Free from frost and sunlight B = Free from moisture|
|MIXING RATIO COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH ||A:B = 1:6 by weight|
|AFTER 28 DAYS @ 30 O C FLEXURAL STRENGTH ||Around 30N/mm2|
|AFTER 28 DAYS @ 30 O C BOND STRENGTH TO CONCRETE ||Around 0.5N/mm2|
|AFTER 28 DAYS AT 30 O C ||Around 1.5 N/mm2 (concrete failure)|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-REPAIR MORTAR (V) is available in the following pack:
- 7 kg pack (Comp. A = 1 kg HDPE container & Comp. B = 6 kg bag)
- Shelf life is 6 months in sealed containers as provided
- Keep bags sealed condition when not in use and away from moisture
- Storing of bags over palette platforms is recommended
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- If required get medical attention.