AT-POXMOR (UW) 453 is a solvent free, moisture insensitive epoxy mortar. This product is especially useful in concrete repair particularly in damp, wet or under-water conditions. After the components are mixed well, the mortar is placed on the moist concrete where it cures to a very rigid and high strength material.
- AT-POXMOR (UW) 453 is used for repairing damp and wet concrete; and wherever rapid installation and repair is required; especially in bridge bearing plates, rail tracks, for fixing bolts and anchors in dynamic loading also.
- AT-POXMOR (UW) 453 cures without shrinkage
- Even under saline water it shows excellent adhesion to cement substrate
- It has high strength despite strengthening under water
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- SUBSTRATE PREPARATION
- The substrate quality and strength must be checked before application of AT-POXMOR (UW) 453. Substrate must be sound, clean and free from any contaminations. Steel surface must be cleaned properly before application.
- Components A and C should be mixed well for 2-3 minutes, in a slow speed electric drill until the material becomes smooth in consistency and uniform in colour.
- Then add Component B and mix for 2-3 minutes until an even colour of the mix is obtained.
- Mix only that quantity which can be used within its pot life.
- Mixing ratio : COMPONENT A : COMPONENT B : COMPONENT C = 2 : 1 :18
- APPLICATION METHOD
- AT-POXMOR (UW) 453 when mixed can be applied on the prepared surface with the help of a spatula or trowel. For large repairs formwork has to be used.
- Coverage : 2.0 kg/m² per mm of thickness (approx)
- All tools and equipment should be cleaned immediately with XYLENE
|COLOUR AFTER MIXING ||Grey|
|MIXING RATIO (BY WEIGHT) ||COMP A : COMP B : COMP C = 2 : 1 : 18|
|DENSITY OF MIXTURE @ 30ºC (kg/ltr) ||2.0 (approx)|
|GEL TIME OF SYSTEM @ 30ºC, ASTM C 882 ||20 minutes (approx)|
|COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH @ 30OC WHEN TESTED IN 5 CM CUBE UNDER WATER 6 HRS 1 DAY 7 DAYS ||> 25 N/mm² > 35 N/mm² > 60 N/mm²|
|BOND STRENGTH TO CONCRETE IN UNDER WATER CONDITION IN 14 DAYS (TESTED AS PER ASTM C 881) ||> 5 N/mm² concrete failures|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-POXMOR (UW) 453 is available in the following pack:
- 10.50 kg PACK A+B+C=(1+0.5+9) kg
- Shelf life is 12 months in sealed containers as provided
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.