AT-POXMOR 311 is a 2-component; solvent free, thixotropic repair mortar based on the combination of epoxy resin and specially selected high strength fillers.
- AT-POXMOR 311 is used for filling of blow holes, sealing cracks, fixing bolts, dowels etc in both vertical and overhead repairing of concrete.
AT-POXMOR 311 has the following beneficial properties:
- Can be applied both on vertical and overhead surface
- Solvent free
- Excellent adhesion
- Easy to use
- Suitable for both dry and damp surfaces
- 1.50 kg/m2 per mm thickness
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- SURFACE PREPARATION
- The surface should be cleaned mechanically to remove all loosely adhering particles and standing water if any, has to be removed prior to application of AT-POXMOR 311.
- Use a slow speed electric drill with a properly designed impeller to mix both the components until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- After mixing, apply AT-POXMOR 311 directly on the prepared surface by roller, spray or brush.
|FORM ||Thick Paste|
|COLOUR ||Light Grey (Component A – White, Component B – Black)|
|MIXING RATIO ||Comp. A : Comp. B :Com = 2:1 (by weight)|
|MIXED DENSITY ||1.80 kg/ltr (approx)|
|POT LIFE (AT 30º C) ||30 minutes (can be adjusted as per site requirement)|
|COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH (ASTM C 881) ||>70 N/mm2|
|BOND STRENGTH (ASTM C 881) ||To concrete N/mm2 = >11|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-POXMOR 311 is available in the following pack:
- 30 kg PACK A+B = (20+10) kg
- Shelf life is 6 months in sealed containers as provided
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- If required get medical attention.