AT-POXMOR 217 is a 3-component, solvent free, repair and filling mortar based on a combination of epoxy resin and specially selected aggregates.
- AT-POXMOR 217 is used for repairing horizontal concrete surfaces such as – industrial floors, highways, runways, bridge decks etc.
- Solvent free
- Excellent adhesion
- Easy to use
- Suitable for both dry and damp surfaces
- Shrinkage free
- Rapid hardening
- Abrasion and impact resistance
- 2.0 kg/m2 per mm thickness
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- SURFACE PREPARATION
- The surface should be cleaned mechanically to remove all loosely adhering particles and standing water if any, has to be removed prior to application of AT-POXMOR 217.
- Use a slow speed electric drill with a properly designed impeller to mix both the components until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- After mixing, apply AT-POXMOR 217 directly on the prepared surface, compact well and smooth off. For thickness greater than 50 mm, apply in layers.
|FORM ||Thick Mortar|
|COLOUR ||Reddish Brown|
|MIXING RATIO ||Comp .A : Comp. B :Comp C = 2:1:7 (by weight)|
|MIXED DENSITY ||2.0kg/ltr (approx)|
|POT LIFE (AT 30º C) ||30 minutes (can be adjusted as per site requirement)|
|COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH ||>60 N/mm2|
|FLEXTURAL STRENGTH ||To concrete N/mm2 = >11|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-POXMOR 217 is available in the following pack:
- 20 kg PACK A+B+C=(4+2+14) kg
- Shelf life is 6 months in sealed containers as provided
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.