AT-PLAST (MMF) is a high range water reducing and accelerating super plasticizer.
It complies with ASTM C494: Type A, C, E & F, IS 9103, IS 2645 and BS 5075 : Part I
- High range water reducer designed to obtain rehoplastic concrete without segregation
- Reduction of 15-20% water contents whilst maintaining workability, durability & impermeability
- The increase in strength, especially evident at early ages remains at later ages, both in air cured and steam cured processes
- Acts catalytically to increase the rate of hardening of cement particles thereby leading to higher early strength
- Translucent colour enables use with white Cement concrete
- Produces highly impermeable, dense concrete with enhanced durability
- Enables precast units to be de-moulded within 12 to 16 hours
- Increases ultimate compressive strength and other strength developing properties
- Compatible with all type of cement including sulphate resisting
- Reduce the placing problems in hot weather concrete
- Improve trowel ability & surface finish
- Reduces the incidence of honeycombing and cold joints during vibration
- Reduce water contents would be of benefit to reduce permeability
- Pre-cast concrete manufacture
- White cement concrete
- In complicated formwork or with congested reinforcement
- In hot weather condition it extends workability
- Bridges and cantilever structures
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Floor slabs
- Walls and columns
- Beams and slabs
- For fair face concrete
|CHLORIDE CONTENT (AS PER BS 5075 : 1982) ||Nil|
|NITRATE CONTENT ||Nil|
|CONSUMPTION (PER 100 kg CEMENT) ||0.3 % to 1.8% by weight of cement (may vary as per site requirement)|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY (@ 25⁰C) ||1.1|
|AIR CONTENT ||Nil|
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- SETTING TIME
- AT-PLAST (MMF) acts efficiently to give controlled quick setting.
- Setting time of concrete mixes is related to cement type and ambient temperatures.
- EFFECT OF OVER DOSAGE
- Slightly retardation of initial set
- Slight increase in air contents
- Providing the concrete is properly cured, the ultimate strength of the concrete will not be adversely affected and will be generally higher than for normal concrete.
- AT-PLAST (MMF) should be added to concrete during mixing cycle at same time as the water and aggregates.
- Never add AT-PLAST (MMF) to the dry cement
- AT-PLAST (MMF) is introduced into the mixer together with mixing water. The plasticizing effect or water reduction is higher if the admixture is added to the concrete after 50-70% of the mixing water has been added.
- Addition of AT-PLAST (MMF) to dry aggregate or cement is not recommended.
- Fresh poured concrete must be cured properly, particular at high temperatures in order to prevent plastic and drying shrinkages and cracks.
- Use ADO Curing Compounds to achieve best results or apply wet hessians.
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-PLAST (MMF) is available in 200 kg HDPE barrel
- Shelf life is 12 months in original & sealed packing
- Keep packing in cool, dry place away from heat, cold and moisture
- Protect against contamination
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- Non dangerous goods, please observe Material Safety datasheet.