AT-PLAST (AW) is a powdered Anti-washout admixture, suitable for placing of concrete in underwater conditions or on wet substrates.
- AT-PLAST (AW) is recommend for all kind of underwater concreting, wherever segregation of cement paste/fines is to be avoided.
- For Injection Grouting in under water conditions; AT-PLAST (AW) can be added to the Cement-Suspension as well.
- AT-PLAST (AW) is suitable for concreting in marine conditions.
- AT-PLAST (AW) provides the following properties:
- Increases adhesion of the cement-paste with the aggregates.
- Improves the cohesion within the cement paste.
- Effective in reducing ‘wash-out’ of the cement paste.
- AT-PLAST (AW) does not contain Chloride nor does it attack the reinforcement.
- Reduces cost of de-watering.
|CHEMICAL BASE ||Alkali resistant stabilizer|
|RELATIVE DENSITY ||~0.9 kg/l at 30°C|
- 1.0 to 2.0 %, by weight of cement / binder for concrete
- 0.2 to 0.5 % weight of cement for cement injection
- Actual dosage to be finalised on the basis of site trials
NOTE: AT-PLAST (AW) admixture should be added with a water reducing admixture like AT-EXCEL PLUS for achieving high slump concrete.
- The standard rules for concrete works have to be followed. It is advisable to follow the normal regulations also for AT-PLAST (AW) concreting.
- For underwater concreting a minimum of 400 kg/m³ cement is required.
- AT-PLAST (AW) in contact with water forms a slippery topping – pay attention!
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-PLAST (AW) is available in 20 kg pack
- Shelf life is 6 months in original & sealed packing
- Keep packing in cool, dry place away from heat, cold and moisture at temperatures between +1°C and +30°C
- Protect against contamination
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- Non dangerous goods, please observe Material Safety datasheet.