AT-PLAST WRA 50 is a highly effective water-reducing plasticiser for concrete industry.
It complies with IS: 9103, ASTM C 494/C 494 Type A, B & D, CRD-C-87 Type A & D and BS 5075 : Part I
- Suitable for production of high quality ready-mix-concrete, pumped concrete, exposed and site-mixed concrete.
- Recommended for general building construction, excavation and civil engineering during hot weather condition.
- The application of AT-PLAST WRA 50 is to improve the characteristics of unset and hardened concrete.
- AT-PLAST WRA 50 helps to produce desired quality concrete through reduction of the mixing water surface tension a liquefaction effect for increasing the consistency or the reduction of the mixing water to increase the compression and bending tensile strength.
- AT-PLAST WRA 50 facilitates
- Better settling capacity at the same w/c – value
- Reduction of the w/c-value at the same consistency.
- High initial and final strength
- Conservation of cement
- AT-PLAST WRA 50 exhibits excellent water reduction property; upto 12% approximately
|BASE ||Modified Lignosulphonate|
|pH VALUE ||7±1|
|DENSITY (20℃) ||1.09 ± 0.02 g/ml|
|CHLORINE CONTENT (%) ||≤ 0.10 M-%|
|SHELF LIFE ||12 months|
- Recommended dosage range: 0.2 – 1.8 M-% of the cement weight.
- The required amount of additive is based on the concrete characteristics in demand and must be determined during an initial test
- The dosage of AT-PLAST WRA 50 should take place at the factory with the last third of the mixing water or after it is completely added.
- Make sure that sufficient mixing time is allocated.
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-PLAST WRA 50 is available in 200 kg HDPE barrel
- Shelf life is 12 months in original & sealed packing
- Keep packing in cool, dry place away from heat, cold and moisture
- Protect against contamination
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.