AT-PLAST SUPER is processed using quality and tested basic chemical substances. This admixture can be applied on external plastering work of any structure and all concrete mixes where watertight concrete is required like reservoirs, basement, roof slabs, retaining wall water retaining-structure, etc. This Integral Waterproof Admixture is also used in all structures and precast concrete without loss of strength. This waterproof admixture is economical and affordable.
AT-PLAST SUPER complies with both IS 9103 as well as BIS 2645 as waterproofing admixture
- AT-PLAST SUPER has the following product features:
- Chloride Free
- Moisture Free
- Accurate Composition
- AT-PLAST SUPER is an effective integral waterproofing admixture, with unique feature of also working as a plasticizer. Key benefits are:
- Low Water / Cement Ratio
- Effective waterproofing by reducing porosity
- Durable and water resistance o Good workability
- Better bonding due to its adhesive characteristic
- Makes the concrete, mortar dense increasing impermeability
- Chloride free
|COLOUR & FORM ||Dark Brown Liquid|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY ||1.08 + 0.02|
|AIR ENTRAINMENT ||< 1%|
|CHLORIDE CONTENT (AS PER IS 456) ||Nil|
- To be mixed with gauging water at the rate of 150 g to 300 g per 50 kg bag of Cement
- Dosage may vary depending on site requirement and site trial
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- AT-PLAST SUPER liquid should be added to the mixing water prior to its addition to concrete.
- Recommended dosage is 150 g to 300 g per 50 kg bag of cement.
- Determine the quantity of water depending upon CEMENT : SAND ratio for mortars or Water: Cement ratio for concrete. Add measured quantity of AT-PLAST SUPER depending on the cement content and then mix the same with water. Then add the solution to the dry mix.
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-PLAST SUPER is available in the following pack:
- 1 kg / 5 kg / 10 kg / 20 kg container
- Shelf life is 12 months in sealed containers as provided
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- AT-PLAST SUPER is alkaline, non toxic and should not be ingested
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- If required get medical attention.