AT-PLAST (SP) is a highly effective double action liquid super-plasticizer for production of free flowing concrete or as a substantial water-reducing compound for promoting ultimate high strength. It is suitable for use in tropical and hot climatic conditions.
Complies with IS 9103, ASTM C 494 Type G, BS 5075 Part III USES: AT-PLAST (SP) is used as a super-plasticizer in the production of free flowing concrete, such as:
AT-PLAST (SP) is used as a super-plasticizer in the production of free flowing concrete, such as:
- Slabs and foundations
- Walls, columns and piers
- Slender components with densely packed reinforcement
- Textured surface finishes
- Pumping concrete and tunnel linings
- In areas of concrete where form work has to be removed quickly or early loading is to be applied
- In construction of dams, chimneys etc.
AT-PLAST (SP) is also used as a water-reducing agent for producing early strength concrete, such as:
- Pre-cast concrete elements
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Bridges and cantilever structures
- Substantial improvement in workability without increased water
- No risk of segregation
- Up to 15% water reduction
- Good surface finish even in slender components with packed reinforcement
- Does not contain any added chloride, i.e. chloride free
- 0.5% to 2.0% by weight of Cement depending upon the workability and strength
- AT-PLAST (SP) is compatible with all kinds of Portland cement
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- AT-PLAST (SP) is normally added to the mixing water before its addition to the dry mix, but in most cases it is added to the freshly mixed concrete. For the Ready Mix Concrete (RMC); AT-PLAST (SP) is added to the concrete before its discharge and mixing is to be carried out for at least 3 minutes.
|BASE ||Naphthalene Formaldehyde|
|COLOUR ||Dark brown|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY @ 25ᵒC ||1.17 ± 0.02|
|pH VALUE ||7.0 ± 1.0|
|CHLORIDE ION CONTENT ||NIL|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-PALST (SP) is available in
- Shelf life is 12 months in original & sealed packing
- Storage condition should be free from frost and protect from direct sunlight
- Keep packing in cool, dry place away from heat, cold and moisture
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- If required get medical attention.