A high range water reducing compound and super-plasticiser for free flowing concrete and high strength.
Complies to IS 9103, ASTM C 494 Type G, BS 5075 Part III.
AT-PLAST (PHP) is used in the following situations:
- In floor slabs and foundation, slender design with densely packed reinforcement, walls and columns, beams and ceilings, bridges and cantilever structures
- Precast concrete elements
- Pumping concrete and tunnel linings
- In areas of concrete where form work has to be removed quickly or early loading is to be applied
- In construction of dams, chimneys etc.
- Substantial improvement in workability without increased water
- No risk of segregation
- Up to 15% water reduction
- Good surface finish even in slender components with packed reinforcement
- Does not contain any added chloride, i.e. chloride free
0.5% to 2.0% by weight of Cement depending upon the workability and strength. AT-PLAST (PHP) is compatible with all kinds of Portland cement. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: AT-PLAST (PHP) is normally added to the mixing water before its addition to the dry mix, but in most cases it is added to the freshly mixed concrete. For the Ready Mix Concrete (RMC), AT-PLAST (PHP) is added to the concrete before its discharge and mixing is to be carried out for at least 3 minutes.
|BASE ||Naphthalene Formaldehyde|
|COLOUR ||Light Dark Brown|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY ||1.17 + 0.02|
|STORAGE CONDITIONS ||Free from frost and protect from sunlight|
|SHELF LIFE ||1 year in original container and packing|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-PLAST (PHP) is available in the following pack:
- Shelf life is 12 months in sealed containers as provided
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Protect containers from frost, direct sunlight and contamination.
- Opened units should be tightly closed when not in use.
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- If required get medical attention.