AT-PLAST 350 (I) is high range water reducing compound and superplasticiser for free flowing concrete and ensures high strength.
AT-PLAST 350 (I) complies with IS 9103, ASTM C 494 Type G, BS 5075 Part III
- In floor slabs and foundation, slender design with densely packed reinforcement, walls and columns, beams and ceilings, bridges and cantilever structures
- Precast concrete elements
- Pumping concrete and tunnel linings
- In areas of concrete where form work has to be removed quickly or early loading is to be applied
- In construction of dams, chimneys etc.
- AT-PLAST 350 (I) is a high range water reducing agent. Key benefits are:
- Substantial improvement in workability without increased water
- No risk of segregation
- Up to 18% water reduction
- Good surface finish even in slender components with packed reinforcement
- Does not contain any added chloride, i.e. chloride free
- 0.5% to 2.0% by weight of Cement depending upon the workability and strength
- AT-PLAST 350 (I) is compatible with all kinds of Portland cement
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- AT-PLAST 350 (I) is normally added to the mixing water before its addition to the dry mix, but in most cases it is added to the freshly mixed concrete
- For the Ready Mix Concrete (RMC), AT-PLAST (350) is added to the concrete before its discharge and mixing is to be carried out for at least 3 minutes
|BASE ||Sulphonated Naphthalene|
|COLOUR ||Dark Brown|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY ||1.08 + 0.02|
|pH ||6 ± 1|
|Solid Content ||30 ± 2|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-PLAST 350 (I) is available in the following pack:
- 50 kg / 200 kg / 250 kg container
- Shelf life is 12 months in sealed containers as provided
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- If required get medical attention.