AT-PLAST 210 (M) is Naphthalene Formaldehyde based, high range water reducer cum slump retainer, super-plasticizer admixture especially suitable for free flowing concrete with high strength.
Complies to IS 9103, ASTM C 494 Type G, BS 5075 Part III.
AT-PLAST 210 (M) is used in the following situations:
- In floor slabs and foundation, slender design with densely packed reinforcement, walls and columns, beams and ceilings, bridges and cantilever structures
- Precast concrete elements
- Pumping concrete and tunnel linings
- In areas of concrete where form work has to be removed quickly or early loading is to be applied
- In construction of dams, chimneys etc.
- Substantial improvement in workability without increased water
- No risk of segregation
- Up to 15% water reduction
- Good surface finish even in slender components with packed reinforcement
- Does not contain any added chloride, i.e. chloride free
DOSAGE: 0.5% to 2.0% by weight of Cement depending upon the workability and strength. AT-PLAST 210 (M) is compatible with all kinds of Portland cement. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: AT-PLAST 210 (M) is normally added to the mixing water before its addition to the dry mix, but in most cases it is added to the freshly mixed concrete. For the Ready Mix Concrete (RMC), AT-PLAST 210 (M) is added to the concrete before its discharge and mixing is to be carried out for at least 3 minutes.
|BASE ||Modified Naphthalene Formaldehyde|
|COLOUR ||Brown Liquid|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY @ 25ºC ||1.22 + 0.02|
|pH VALUE @ 25ºC ||7.0 + 2.0|
|SOLID CONTENT % ||38 + 2|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-PLAST 210 (M) is available in the following pack:
- Shelf life is 12 months in original & sealed packing
- Storage condition should be free from frost and protect from direct sunlight
- Keep packing in cool, dry place away from heat, cold and moisture
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.