AT-PLAST 201 (FW) is a highly effective water-reducing agent and super plasticiser for promoting accelerated hardening and free flowing concrete. Does not contain any added Chloride.
It complies with IS : 9103 and ASTM C 494/C 494M -99a Type E
- AT-PLAST 201 (FW) is useful where excellent high early strength without stiffening but combined with high water reduction is required.
- AT-PLAST 201 (FW) is used for the following types of concrete:
- Ready mix concrete
- Pumped and construction concrete
- Slip form concrete
- Concrete at mild to cold temperatures
- Combination of hardening accelerator and high range water reducer
- Excellent high early strength
- Good workability and slump life
- Compatible with air entraining agents
- Non-toxic, does not promote corrosion
- Ultimate strength is not affected
- Also suitable at very low atmospheric temperature
|APPEARANCE ||Brown liquid|
|TYPE ||Polymer type dispersion|
|SOLID CONTENT (%) ||36±2|
|CHLORIDE CONTENT (%) ||< 0.01|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY (@ 20℃) ||1.11±0.01|
|SHELF LIFE ||Minimum 12 months|
(All technical data stated herein is based on tests carried out under laboratory condition)
- AT-PLAST 201 (FW) is formulated from carefully selected raw materials and is manufactured under control conditions produce a consistent product.
- AT-PLAST 201 (FW) is formulated from chemicals, which present no fire or health hazards.
RATE OF ADDITION:
- With small dosage the increment of slump is more. The dosage depends on the cement content and the W/C ratio.
- For soft plastic concrete 0.6 – 0.85 by weight of cement
- For flowing self-compacting concrete (S.C.C) 0.8 – 1.2% by weight of cement the concrete
ADDITION : AT-PLAST 201 (FW) is added to the gauging water or simultaneously with it poured into mixer. For optimum utilization of the high water reduction we recommend thorough mixing at a minimal wet mixing time of 60 seconds. The addition of the remaining gauging water to fine-tune the concrete consistency – may only be started after 2/3 minutes of the wet mixing time to, to avoid surplus water in the concrete.
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-PALST 201 (FW) is available in 250 KG barrel
- Shelf life is 12 months in original & sealed packing
- Keep packing in cool, dry place away from heat, cold and moisture.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.