AT-PLAST 100 (HE) is a third generation super-plasticiser for Concrete, Mortar and Fly Ash Bricks. STANDARD: AT-PLAST 100 (HE) complies with ASTM C 494-99/99a Type F & IS 9103 – 99 (Amended 2007)
- AT-PLAST 100 (HE) is especially suitable for the production of concrete mixes which require high early strength development, powerful water reduction and excellent flow ability. AT-PLAST 100 (HE) is mostly used in the following applications:
- Precast concrete
- Fast track concrete
- In situ concrete requiring fast stripping time
- Self Compacting Concrete (SCC)
- Fly Ash Bricks
- AT-PLAST 100 (HE) is a powerful super-plasticiser and acts under various mechanisms. Through surface adsorption and steric effects separates the binder particles and following properties are achieved:
- Pronounced increase in the early strength development, resulting in very economic stripping times for precast and in situ concrete
- Extremely powerful water reduction property, resulting in high density, high strength and reduced permeability for water etc.
- Excellent plasticizing effect, resulting in improved flow ability, placing and compacting behaviour.
- Reduced energy cost for steam cured precast elements
- Especially suitable for the production of Self Compacting Concrete (SCC)
- Improved shrinkage and creep behaviour
- Reduced closure times for repairs of roads and runways
- High Early Strength developed for Fly Ash Bricks with minimum Cement content
- AT-PLAST 100 (HE) does not contain chlorides or other ingredients promoting corrosion of steel reinforcement. It is therefore suitable for reinforced and pre-stressed steel.
|COLOUR ||Dark brownish liquid|
|CHEMICAL BASE ||Modified Ligno Sulphonate & other Organic Compounds|
|RELATIVE DENSITY (@ 30°C) ||1.12|
|TOTAL CHLORIDE ION CONTENT % w/w ||Chloride-free (According to EN 934-2)|
|EFFECT OF OVERDOSING ||Bleeding may occur|
|EFFECT OF SETTING ||Non-retarding|
- For medium workability : 0.2 – 0.8% by weight of cement
- For concrete of high workability, very low water/cement ratio and for self compacting concrete: 1.0 – 2.0% by weight of cement.
- Actual dosage to be finalized on the basis of site trials.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- DISPENSING : AT-PLAST 100 (HE) is added to the gauging water or added with it into the concrete mixer
- APPLICATION METHOD / TOOL: The standard rules of good concreting practice, concerning production as well as placing, are to be followed. Fresh concrete must be cured properly.
- NOTES ON APPLICATION / LIMITATIONS: Self compacting concrete: When using AT-PLAST 100 (HE) to produce self compacting concrete, suitable mix design have to be used. FROST: If frozen and/or if precipitation has occurred, AT-PLAST 100 (HE) may be used after thawing slowly at room temperature and intensive mixing.
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-PLAST 100 (HE) is available in the following pack:
- 20 kg, 200 kg HDPE container
- Shelf life is 12 months in sealed containers as provided if stored properly in original, unopened packaging, at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Protect from direct sunlight and frost
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be flushed immediately and repeatedly with fresh water, if required get medical attention.
- Store in well-labeled containers.