AT-NANO PUMP is a specially formulated anionic polymer for the lubrication of concrete pumps, hoses and pipelines prior to concreting works. AT-NANO PUMP when comes in contact with water produces a ‘greasy’ film which helps to lubricate the pipe walls and facilitates problem free pumping of cementitious mixes.
- AT-NANO PUMP is a cost-effective replacement for slurries made from bagged cement. It creates a thin lubricant film inside concrete pumps, hoses & pipelines and helps to reduce friction & prevent blockages. Key product benefits are:
- Reduces friction and line pressure thereby increasing ease of pumping
- Lubricates tools, lessen friction and heat
- Can be easily introduced into pumping equipment
- Environment friendly product
- Does not affect the concrete
- Only small quantity required
- Reduce risk of blockages
- NO NEED OF TRANSPORTING SLURRY FROM RMC PLANTS.
- One pack (200 g) of AT-NANO PUMP is mixed with 40 ltrs of water either in drum or in the hopper of the concrete pump till greasy condition is achieved.
- Mix the solution to further 100 ltrs of water for approximately 2 minutes and pump this mixture through the pump ahead of the concrete.
- For horizontal pump line, we recommend to use a rubber ball in front of the priming solution for complete wetting of the pump line.
Majority of concrete pumps are of the direct-acting, horizontal piston type with semi-rotary valves (refer to figure). The operation of Direct-acting pump is rather simple. Using direct acting pump, concrete can easily be pumped up to distances of 450 m horizontally or 50 m vertically. For larger distances, relay pumping using pumps in series may be adopted.
|PHYSCIAL PROPERTY ||White Granular Powder|
|BASE ||Blended Anionic Polymers|
|CONSUMPTION ||One unit of AT-NANO PUMP is sufficient for pumping concrete up to 70 m|
|SAFETY STANDARDS ||Non-toxic and non flammable, Eco-friendly|
℃) 10% w/w SOLUTION
|DISSOLVING TIME ||<60 min|
- One pack (200 g) of AT-NANO PUMP is mixed with 40 ltrs of water, depending on the diameter of the conveying pipe following length of pump line can be lubricated:
- For 65 mm diameter : 70 m
- For 100 mm diameter : 50 m
- For 125 mm diameter : 30 m
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-NANO PUMP is available in the following pack:
- 200 gm per pouch X 100 pouches per box
- Shelf life is 18 months in sealed containers as provided and stored above +5º C
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be flushed immediately and repeatedly with fresh water, if required get medical attention.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in well-labeled containers.