AT-MICRO SILICA is a densified dry powder micro silica admixture for portland cement concrete and mortars.
AT-MICRO SILICA complies with IS 15388-2003 and ASTM C-1240
- AT-MICRO SILICA is used to produce high grade concrete. It is particularly useful in areas like:
- High rise buildings
- And wherever high grade concrete is required
- AT-MICRO SILICA increases compressive and flexural strength of concrete, which allows greater design flexibility and structural design economies, combined with reduced permeability to increase the service life of the concrete. Key benefits are:
- Increase durability
- Reduce permeability to water and chloride
- Improves pump-ability
- Less segregation
- Increases strength of concrete
- High Sulphate resistance
- Better protection of steel reinforcement
- Reduces shrinkage cracks
- AT-MICRO SILICA is recommended for all high performance, high strength applications; concrete required to resist water and chemical ingress and concrete required to resist mechanical abrasion. The best possible dosage is possible to be ascertained on the basis of actual site trials.
- Dosage rate of AT-MICRO SILICA is typically specified between 5 and 15% by weight of cement. ADO strongly recommends that trial batches be performed using project materials in order to determine the optimum dosage for specified project requirements.
|SILICON DIOXIDE ||>85%|
|MOISTURE ||< 3%|
|LOSS ON IGNITION (LOI) ||<6%|
|BULK DENSITY kg/m³ UN-DENSIFIED ||>550 kg/cum|
|ALKALIES AS EQUIVALENT TO Na²0 ||<1.5%|
|SPECIFIC SURFACE (BET-M²/gm) ||>15%|
|RETAINED ON MICRON SIEVE ||<10%|
|VARIATION FROM AVG. RETAINED ON 45 MICRON SIEVE ||<5%|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-MICRO SILICA is available in the following pack:
- Shelf life is 18 months in sealed containers as provided and stored above 5º C
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.