AT-LIME TREAT is an acrylic polymer modified with Silane Siloxane and SBR composite coating system. It can be applied to lime concrete as well as normal concrete to prevent water infiltration and dampness.
- AT-LIME TREAT is a perfect solution for external waterproofing, repairs lime concrete, hairline crack sealing, surface protecting the terrace.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES:
- AT-LIME TREAT is an effective multi polymer based waterproofing compound. Key benefits are:
- Resistant to ultra-violet rays
- Ideal for use in both new areas as-well-as in renovation works
- Develops excellent bond with most building materials
- Provides excellent flexibility and increases abrasiveness
- Contains siloxanes which seals off the pores effectively
- Easy to apply by brush
- Prevent penetration of salts and arrests saltpeter action
- Properties improve with ageing
- Eco-friendly, non-flammable and does not emit toxic gas
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- SURFACE PREPARATION
- Before application of AT-LIME TREAT surface(s) should be free from all dust, foreign materials, loose particles, contamination etc. Efficient surface preparation is essential and pre-requisite to achieve high adhesive quality of the product.
- All surfaces have to be dampened prior to the application of AT-LIME TREAT coating. When applying the first coat of AT-LIME TREAT coating, all water from the surfaces shall have to be removed so that surface is only damp or surface saturated dry (SSD) condition.
- Mix AT-LIME TREAT and Cement in the ratio 1:1 until a smooth brush able consistency achieved. Now apply this pasty material within 40 minutes at 300C by brush on the surface to be treated.
- After applying the first coat, wait for 3-4 hours for the coating to be hardened.
- Apply second coat over the hardened first coat and leave to air-drying for more 3-4 hours.
- No traffic movement shall be allowed on the coated surface within 48 hours of coating.
- Clean all tools and equipments immediately after use with water.
- WITH AT-LIMETREAT ONLY
- 2 coats of AT-LIME TREAT are always recommended.
- Consumption of AT-LIME TREAT is 0.400 kg/sq.mtr depending upon the substrate porosity.
- In extreme cases 3 coats may be required.
- WITH CEMENT
- With Ratio Of: 1:1 coverage is 0.634 kg/sq.mtr
|COLOUR ||Milky white|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY ||1.20-1.30|
|pH VALUE ||7.5-9.5|
|SOLID CONTENT ||50% minimum|
|POT LIFE ||30-40 minutes|
(All technical data stated herein is based on tests carried out under laboratory condition)
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-LIME TREAT is available in
- 20 kg & 50 kg HDPE container
- AT-LIME TREAT has shelf life of 12 months in sealed containers as provided
- Protect AT-LIME TREAT from direct sunlight
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.