AT-GROUT (HS) is a ready-to-use cement grout that expands in two stages to sufficiently counter the plastic shrinkage normally associated with cement grout. It is a blend of Portland cement, chemical additives and graded fillers. Only water needs to be added.
It complies with ASTM C 827 & ASTM C 1107
- Machine base plates
- Anchor bolts
- Cavities gaps, voids and recesses in concrete
- Bridge bearing packs
- Anchoring a wide range of fixings
- Columns joints in precast construction
- For precisions grouting where it is essential to withstand static and dynamic loads
- Easy to mix and apply
- High flow-ability
- Rapid strength development
- High final strength
- No metallic iron content, hence no chance of staining
- No segregation or bleeding
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage
- Impact and vibration resistant
- Non – corrosive
- Non-toxic and safe to handle
- 2.0 kg (approx) will yield 1 ltr. fluid grout
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- SURFACE PREPARATION: All surface laitance and unsound concrete must be chipped away so that a reasonable rough, but strong and sound surface is provided. Surface must be free from oil, grease and dust; this particularly applies to the underside of bed plates, bolts, pipes or other materials which may have surface contact with the grout. After cleaning, there should be no standing water present on surface of foundations or in bolt holes before application of AT-GROUT (HS).
- MIXING: AT-GROUT (HS) is best mixed with mechanical mixer. Powder is gradually added to pre-measured water and mixed mechanically with slow speed drill until a smooth and even consistency achieved.
- APPLICATION: Pour the fluid grout after mixing from one end only. Ensure air to escape. For flowing grout sufficient head pressure have to be ensured.
- CURING: After the grout is initially hardened curing has to be done with damp hessian.
|FORM ||Grey granular powder|
|FLUIDITY, SPREAD DIA, MM, WITH W/P= 0.15 – 0.18 AT 30 O C ||> 250|
|COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH @ 30O C WITH W/P RATIO= 0.18 (N/mm2) ||1 day : > 24|
3 days : > 45
7 days : > 55
28 days : > 65
|FREE EXPANSION % @ 30 O C WITH W/P RATIO= 0.18 ||< 0.3|
|TENSILE STRENGTH (W/P=0.18) ||> 3.5 N/mm2|
|FLEXURAL STRENGTH WITH W/P RATIO= 0.18(N/mm2), 28 Days. ||~10|
|FRESH WET DENSITY (kg/m3) ||~2100 – 2200|
(All technical data stated herein is based on tests carried out under laboratory condition)
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-GROUT (HS) is available in 25 kg bag
- Shelf life is 6 months in sealed packing
- Keep packing in cool, dry place away from heat, cold and moisture
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- This chemical is harmless to human body.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- Non dangerous goods, please observe Material Safety datasheet.