AT-GARD is a-two component cement based elastomeric polymer modified waterproofing slurry coating. It prevents water infiltration and dampness when applied to concrete and mortar structures.
- AT-GARD is used for waterproofing of the following structures
- Water Tanks
- Retaining walls
- Terraces and balconies
- AT-GARD provides the following beneficial properties
- Pre-batched components
- Can be used for both external and internal waterproofing
- Hairline crack sealing
- Chloride protection
- Non-toxic when cured, suitable for contact with drinking water
- Slightly flexible to accommodate thermal expansion of concrete
- Slurry consistency, easy to apply by brush
- Approximately 3 Kg/Sq.mtr
- 2 coats are always recommended
- In case of extremely high infiltration, 3 coats of AT-GARD may be required
- Before applying AT-GARD, surfaces should be free from all contamination such as grease, oil and loosely adhering particles, Add Comp. B slowly to Comp. A, and mix thoroughly until free from lumps. Dampen all surfaces immediately before application of AT-GARD and while the surface is still dry apply the first coat. Apply second coat after 4-6 hrs of the application of the first coat. Protect the coating from direct sunlight and strong wind using damp hessian or polythene sheet for at least 5 days.
|FORM ||Comp A – Liquid; Comp B – Powder|
|COLOUR ||Comp A – White, Comp B – Grey (Mixed Grey)|
|MIXING RATIO ||Comp A : Comp B : : 1 : 3 weight|
|POT LIFE ||35 minutes at 270 C|
|COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH ||> 25N/mm2|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-GARD is available in the following pack:
- 20 kg PACK (COMP A 5 kg & COMP B 15 kg)
- Shelf life is 6 months in sealed containers as provided
- Protect AT-GARD from direct sunlight
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.