AT-FLOOR HARDENER (NM) is a cementitious ready-to-use surface treatment for new concrete which imparts greater durability and longer service life to concrete floors. AT-FLOOR HARDENER (NM) exhibits greater abrasion resistance than untreated concrete slabs.
- AT-FLOOR HARDENER (NM) is used in following structure types:
- Parking lots
- Small engineering workshops
- Wherever high abrasion resistant concrete is required
- AT-FLOOR HARDENER (NM) provides greatly improved floor life. Key benefits are:
- Ready-mix, hence easy to apply
- Cost effective long term performance
- Increased resistance to abrasion
- Provides non-dusting, spall resistant surface
- Produces an easy to clean, low maintenance floor which is resistant to most cleaners and surface scouring
- Approximate coverage of AT-FLOOR HARDENER (NM) will be around 3.5 – 6.0 kg/m2 for 2-3 mm thickness.
- For LIGHT duty usage coverage is : 3.5-4.0 kg/m2
- For MEDIUM duty usage coverage is : 4.5-5.0 kg/m2
- For HEAVY duty usage, coverage is : 5.5-6.0 kg/m2
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- AT-FLOORHARDENER (NM) has to be spread over the newly laid concrete at a stage when a nail mark of 3-4 mm will be obtained over the concrete. The spreading has to be done by hand at the rate as given above as per the usage of the floor. Smooth out the same with a trowel after AT-FLOOR HARDENER (NM) has been uniformly moistened by the water contained in the green concrete.
- The concrete has to be cured for a minimum of 3 days by wet gunny bag or ponding with water.
|COLOUR ||Cement gray|
|MOH’s HARDNESS ||7-8 steel score|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-FLOOR HARDENER (NM) is available in the following pack:
- Shelf life is 6 months in sealed condition as provided
- Protect AT-FLOOR HARDENER (NM) from direct sunlight
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- If required get medical attention.