AT-FIX (C) is a cementitious anchor product available in perforated cartridges.
For stabilization of strata in tunnels and mining application, slope stabilization in rocks.
- AT-FIX (C) has the following advantages:
- Controlled expansion counteracts shrinkage of cement
- Chloride free hence does not corrode reinforcement
- Thixotropic, hence minimizes grout loss from overhead anchors
- Easy to apply in overhead anchors
- Drill hole to a specific size. The hole should be free from dust and loose particles, which can be achieved by blowing compressed air. AT-FIX (C) capsules have to be soaked in water for a minimum of 4-5 minutes or longer until bubbles are released from the capsule. A desired number of AT-FIX (C) cartridges should be inserted with the help of a loader stick rod or stemming rod. Insert the bolt and rotate with the drill while pushing through the cartridge. The ideal r.p.m is 150-450.
|NOMINAL DIAMETER ||15mm to 45 mm as per requirement|
|NOMINAL LENGTH ||150mm to 800mm as per requirement|
|MINIMUM SOAKING TIME ||4-5 minutes|
|COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH (AT 300C) ||430 kg/cm2 (approx)|
|SETTING TIME ||9 minutes to 60 mins (depending upon the requirement)|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-FIX (C) is available in the following packs:
- 25 to 50 Nos. in cardboard boxes.
- Shelf life upto 6 months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Highly moisture sensitive.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- If required get medical attention.