AT-CURE (WB) is a ready to use liquid curing compound to prevent premature water loss from concrete.
AT-CURE (WB) complies with ASTM C 309 Type 2 Class A
- AT-CURE (WB) forms a thin film barrier over the newly laid surface to prevent premature water loss. It is particularly useful in areas like:
- Concrete highways
- Retaining walls
- Canal linings
- Runways etc
- Ensures uniform and efficient curing
- Reduces dusting
- Reduce temperature rise in concrete
- Ensures achievement of desired strength
- Reduces shrinkage cracks
- Highly effective where there is scarcity of water particularly during summer
- Recommended where desired quality control is not up to the standards
- Concrete : 0.15-0.20 kg/sq.mtr. depending upon the surface
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- AT-CURE (WB) is sprayed on the newly laid concrete once the surface water has disappeared.
- It can be applied with the help of a spray gun and for larger areas automatic equipment is required.
- The material has to be stirred well prior to application.
- Clean all tools and equipments immediately after use.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET:
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY ||1.004 kg/ltr approx|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-CURE (WB) is available in the following pack:
- Shelf life is 6 months in sealed containers as provided
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.