AT-CURE (SS) is a highly effective waterproof treatment process for sound stable surfaces. AT-CURE (SS) also prevents the growth of moss and fungi. It is transparent after drying.
- AT-CURE (SS) is helps to prevent moisture on the surfaces of plaster, mortar, concrete, stone, brick, etc. Due to its low viscosity, it penetrates deeply into the substrate by forming an impermeable barrier. AT-CURE (SS) has the following uses:
- Treatment efflorescence, presence of salts
- Prevention of fungal growth
- Waterproofing and surface hardener
- Very low viscosity
- Almost Invisible after drying
- Can be painted or papered
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- UV resistant
- Minimum 1.10 kg/m² (2 coats of 0.55 kg/m²) [non diluted] depending on porosity of substrate.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- SUMMARY: AT-CURE (SS) is a single-pack waterproofing system that is supplied in ready to use form. The product is supplied as a white liquid, which once applied, cures to form a membrane that is flexible and elastic in nature. AT-CURE (SS) is water-based and safe to apply onto damp surfaces by brush, roller or spray.
- SURFACE PREPARATION
- Remove all paint, wallpaper or coating that is damaged by moisture
- Remove any visible trace of efflorescence, salts, fungi or other biological compound
- Clean thoroughly with steel brush
- Wash with clean water
- Let the substrate surface dry prior to application
- AT-CURE (SS) is a single-pack waterproofing system that is supplied in ready to use form. It may be diluted in the ratio AT-CURE (SS) : WATER = 1:3
- Shake well before use
- Apply AT-CURE (SS) by brush or roller to ensure complete saturation substrate
- Two coats are recommended
- Very absorbent surfaces may require a second layer
- Allow the first coat to dry before applying the second coat
- Primer or reinforcement: Not required
- Clean all tools and equipments immediately after use with fresh water.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE: (contd…)
- AT-CURE (SS) does not prevent damage from condensation on cold walls (for example in poorly ventilated enclosures).
- AT-CURE (SS) should not be used to improve areas that require complete repair.
- In certain circumstances AT-CURE (SS) might slightly change the tone of the substrate. Always perform a pre-test prior to application.
- Before painting or wallpapering allow AT-CURE (SS) to touch dry.
|FORM ||Water based liquid|
|COLOUR ||White coloured liquid|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY (@ 25ºC) ||1.10 + 0.01|
|pH VALUE ||7.0|
|SOLID CONTENT ||30%|
|WET FILM THICKNESS (MINIMUM) ||1.10 mm (Non-Diluted)|
|DRY FILM THICKNESS (MINIMUM) ||0.60 mm (Non-Diluted)|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-CURE (SS) is available in the following pack:
- 10 kg & 20 kg HDPE container
- Shelf life is 12 months in sealed containers as provided
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well-ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- If required get medical attention.