A GEN NEXT PATENTED INTEGRAL (100%) WATERPROOFING COMPOUND, WITH TRIPLE ACTION BENEFIT OF HIGH COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH, ANTI SALTPETRE & DAMP-PROOF ACTION SUITABLE FOR CONCRETE & MORTAR
CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) is a PATENTED Integral 100% Waterproofing admixture for concrete and mortar. It is based on a blend of surface active agents and refined chemicals. CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) is a permanent solution, especially for water leakage / seepage, dampness and saltpetre treatment on concrete, mortar and masonry wall. CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) exhibits excellent bonding with the substrate. The major product solutions are:
1. Integral 100% Waterproofing Compound
2. An anti-saltpetre waterproofing system in counter pressure (from within the wall and outside the wall)
3. Hardens and consolidates a surface deteriorated by damp and saltpetre
CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) is the only patented product in India from ADO’s product range.
TEST CERTIFICATION / APPROVALS:
- Conforms with IS : 2645-2003
- Provides complete resistance to water ingress whether under hydrostatic pressure or capillary action.
- Increased durability
- Prevents saltpetre attack
- Reduced efflorescence
- Improved cohesion, reduce segregation
- Minimize rebound loss
- Improved and durable surface finish
- Reduce shrinkage cracks in plasters
- High gain in compressive strength
- Liquid – easy to use
- Low dosage – economical
- CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) is recommended for 100% waterproofing and damp-proofing admixture for cement mortars and plasters
- Damp-proof Course (DPC)
- Solves the problem of damp crumbling plaster on walls
- Prevents saltpetre from coming back in applied area(s)
- Treats the saltpetre problem in older walls and reinforces the substrate
- Provide in depth protection and prolong the life of the wall, thus avoiding flaking paint, peeling wallpaper, unpleasant saltpetre stains and damp musky smell
- CONVAC PLUS-P.P.STRENGTH provides a permanent solution for areas affected by water leakage/seepage, damp and saltpeter formed on concrete, mortar and masonry wall. Key benefits are:
- CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) permanently stops dampness on plaster and masonry wall.
- It prevents saltpeter effect permanently.
- It increases compressive strength of mortar. Hence cement consumption can be reduced depending on the properties & type of cement.
- It increases Bond strength; cement slurry may not be required at the time of plastering.
- It prevents termite & fungal growth on plaster mechanically.
- It minimizes Rebound loss during plastering.
|COLOUR ||Milky White|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY @ 27° C ||1.236 ± 0.02|
|SOLID CONTENT ||50.60% ± 5.00%|
|REBOUND LOSS: CONTROL WITH CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) ||Around 30% Practically NIL|
|WATER PERMEABILITY ||Practically NIL|
(All technical data stated herein is based on tests carried out under laboratory condition)
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) is a ready to use liquid and it should be added to the mixing water prior to its addition to concrete. Never directly add CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) to the dry cement mix.
- Recommended dosage is 0.5% – 1% by weight of cement, depending upon the application areas.
- Determine the quantity of water depending upon CEMENT : SAND ratio for Mortars or Water : Cement ratio for Concrete. Add measured quantity of CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) depending on the cement content and then mix the same with water. Then add the prepared solution to the dry mix.
- Then apply the same as per standard norms / practices.
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) is available in the following packing:
- 1 kg, 10 kg & 25 kg (HDPE Container)
- Customize bigger packs on request only
- Shelf life is 12 months in sealed containers as provided
- Protect CONVAC PLUS (PP STRENGTH) from direct sunlight
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water or boric acid solution.
- Store in well-labeled containers.