AT-CON CLEAN+ is a special blend of organic solvents designed to remove dust, dirt, grease and other common contaminants from mould surface(s). AT-CON CLEAN+ is particularly effective at removing concrete, silicones, waxes and other types of mould release build-up from the mould surface. This product can be used to clean composite tooling and all moulds.
AT-CON CLEAN+ is a clear, low viscous organic solvent blend and is durable & capable of giving many releases per application:
- AT-CON CLEAN+ is designed to remove dirt, grease and contaminants from mould surfaces
- AT-CON CLEAN+ is particularly efficient at removing silicone, wax or other type of build-ups on the mould
- AT-CON CLEAN+ can be used on all types mould surfaces
- Ready to use, Easy, fast application
- Minimises or eliminates scrubbing
- Fast and effective cleaning
- Non-chlorinated solvents
- Low odour
- High slip, easy release
- Minimal mould build-up
- Durable; provides multiple releases per application
- Versatile and can be used on all mould surfaces
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- APPLICATION METHOD
- Dilute the Solution with Water in the ratio of 1:3
- Dip the moulds which to be cleaned into this solution
- Wait for 30 minutes at room temperature
- Wipe off the moulds with clean water
- Mould cleaning agent application should be performed in well ventilated area
- Always use good quality hand gloves and eye protection equipment during product application
- Clean brushes in water immediately after use.
|TYPE ||Organic solvent blend|
|FORM ||Clear, Low viscous|
|COLOUR ||Pale yellow|
|DENSITY (g/cm³) ||0.80|
|pH VALUE ||< 3|
|SOLUBILITY IN WATER ||Complete|
|COVERAGE ||20 -25 m²/l|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-CON CLEAN+ is available in the following pack:
- 1 kg / 5 kg /20 kg HDPE container
- Shelf life is 12 months when stored in correct conditions
- Protect from frost. Store in clean, dry conditions between 18°C and 25°C.
- It is recommended that the unused material be stirred well prior to use after it has been in storage for some time.
- Containers must be properly closed immediately after use
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- If required get medical attention.