AT-CARPOL (S-50) is a new generation of concrete admixture based on a blend of specially selected high molecular weight poly-carboxylates and organic polymers.
AT-CARPOL (S-50) complies with IS: 9103-1999 (Amended 2007), IS-2645-1975 and ASTM C-494 Type F & G
- Provides enhanced workability retention
- Allows for high early strength performance
- Provides increased slump and flowability without increased water content
- Improves finish, placement and pumpability of concrete
- Improves concrete quality by reducing the water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
- Proprietary molecule reduces concrete viscosity (stickiness) allowing for easier placement, better finish and enhanced pumpability
- Reduces cracking and shrinkage
- Improves concrete chemical resistance, consistency and durability
- Improves performance of cementitious material
- AT-CARPOL (S-50) is suitable for the production of precast concrete.
- AT-CARPOL (S-50) facilitates extreme water reduction, excellent flow ability, at the same time ensures optimal cohesion and highest self compaction behavior.
- AT-CARPOL (S-50) is used for the following types of concrete:
- Precast Concrete
- Self Compacting Concrete (S.C.C)
- Concrete with highest water reduction (upto 40%)
- High strength concrete
- High water reduction, excellent flowability, coupled with high early strength
- Have positive influence on the above mentioned applications
|APPEARANCE ||Brownish liquid|
|SOLID CONTENT (%) ||40±2|
|VISCOCITY (CPS) ||200|
|pH VALUE ||7±1|
|CHLORIDE CONTENT (%) ||＜0.01|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY (30ºC) ||1.10±0.02|
|COMPABILITY ||Can be used with all types of Portland and Slag cements Including Sulphate resistant cement|
- AT-CARPOL (S-50) is formulated from carefully selected raw materials and is manufactured under control conditions to produce a consistent product
- AT-CARPOL (S-50) is formulated from chemicals, which present no fire or health hazard
- For soft plastic concrete 0.3-1.0% by weight of cement
- For flowing self-compacting concrete (S.C.C) 0.5–1.4% by weight of cement
- Actual dosage to be finalized on the basis of site trials
RATE OF ADDITION:
- With small dosage the increment of slump is more
- The dosage depends on the cement content and the W/C ratio
- AT-CARPOL (S-50) is added to the gauging water or simultaneously with it poured into the concrete mixer.
- For optimum utilization of the high water reduction we recommend thorough mixing at a minimal wet mixing time of 60seconds.
- The addition of the remaining gauging water to fine-tune the concrete consistency- may only be started after 2/3 minutes of the wet mixing time to, to avoid surplus water in the concrete.
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-CARPOL (S-50) is available in the following pack:
- Shelf life is 12 months in sealed containers as provided if stored under shade in ambient temperature
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.