AT-CARPOL 201 (I) is a new generation of concrete admixture based on a blend of specially selected high molecular weight poly-carboxylates and organic polymers.
AT-CARPOL 201 (I) conforms to IS: 9103-1999 and ASTM C-494.
- AT-CARPOL 201 (I) can be used to either produce an extremely workable FLOWING CONCRETE without loss of strength to enable large water reduction to be made for the same workability which results in a dense, water tight concrete with higher, early and ultimate strength. Water reduction up to 40% can be achieved through proper quality control.
- Substantial improvements in workability and flow properties without any increase in water, produces self-compacting concrete which can be poured into places around congested reinforcement and require little (or no) vibration to achieve optimum compaction. The bond strength of concrete to reinforcing steel is considerably increased.
- The internal friction and thixotropic of the mix is reduced to a minimum without the risk of segregation, thus making the concrete very much workable.
- Very significant water reduction minimizes shrinkage or cracking, producing close textured impervious concrete with improved durability and surface finish. This is of particular importance in liquid retaining and water bearing structures. AT-CARPOL 201 (I) is suitable for use in most type of concrete above and below ground subject to surface water, water under pressure and aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- For a given concrete mix keeping the cement consumption and workability constant, large reduction in the amount of mixing water (up to 40%) can be achieved to produce concrete of very high strength.
|FORM ||Viscous Liquid|
|COLOUR ||Pale Yellow/ Straw colored|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY ||1.10 + 0.02|
|AIR ENTRAINMENT ||May increase very marginally|
|pH VALUE ||6 to 8|
|CHLORIDE CONTENT ||Nil|
|COMPATABILITY ||Can be used with all types of Portland and slag cements Including Sulphate resistant cement|
|CONSISTENCY ||AT-CARPOL 201 (I) is formulated from carefully selected raw materials and is manufactured under control conditions to produce a consistent product|
- AT-CARPOL 201 (I) is formulated from chemicals, which present no fire or health hazards.
RATE OF ADDITION:
- With small dosage the increment of slump is more. The dosage depends on the cement content and the W/C ratio.
- Although the basic formulation of our products generally remains unchanged, production refinements arising from continuing research and evaluation program may occasionally results in marginal changes in properties.
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-CARPOL 201 (I) is available in the following pack:
- Shelf life is 12 months in sealed containers as provided under ambient temperature
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.