AT-CARPOL 200 (M) is a new generation of concrete admixture based on a blend of specially selected high molecular weight poly-carboxylates and organic polymers.
AT-CARPOL 200 (M) complies with IS: 9103-1999, IS-2645-1975 and ASTM C-494 Type F
- AT-CARPOL 200 (M) is suitable for the production of precast concrete.
- AT-CARPOL 200 (M) facilitates extreme water reduction, excellent flow ability, at the same time ensures optimal cohesion and highest self compaction behavior.
- AT-CARPOL 200 (M) is used for the following types of concrete:
- Precast Concrete
- Self Compacting Concrete(S.C.C)
- Concrete with highest water reduction (upto40%)
- High strength concrete
- High water reduction, excellent flowability, coupled with high early strength
- Have positive influence on the above mentioned applications.
POSSIBLE INFLUENCES, REQUIREMENTS & CHARACTERISTICS
Flow ability, workability, pump ability, finish ability, w/c ratio, cohesion, air, bleeding cement (type, quality, content), additives (RA, MS) sand and aggregate (quality, grading, fines, etc.) mixing, transport, formwork, placing, type of lining, setting and hardening properties, strength development durability, temperature, climatic conditions, exposures, specific performances, costs, shape of structure, energy consumption, metallurgy aspects, corrosion
|APPEARANCE ||Brownish liquid|
|SOLID CONTENT (%) ||40±2|
|VISCOCITY (CPS) ||200|
|pH VALUE ||7±1|
|CHLORIDE CONTENT (%) ||＜0.01|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY (20ºC) ||1.10±0.02|
|COMPABILITY ||Can be used with all types of Portland and slag cements Including Sulphate resistant cement|
- AT-CARPOL 200 (M) is formulated from carefully selected raw materials and is manufactured under control conditions to produce a consistent product
- AT-CARPOL 200 (M) is formulated from chemicals, which present no fire or health hazard
- For soft plastic concrete 0.4-0.6% by weight of cement
- For flowing self-compacting concrete (S.C.C) 0.6–1.2% by weight of cement
- Actual dosage to be finalized on the basis of site trials.
RATE OF ADDITION:
- With small dosage the increment of slump is more
- The dosage depends on the cement content and the W/C ratio
- AT-CARPOL 200 (M) is added to the gauging water or simultaneously with it poured into the concrete mixer.
- For optimum utilization of the high water reduction we recommend thorough mixing at a minimal wet mixing time of 60seconds.
- The addition of the remaining gauging water to fine-tune the concrete consistency- may only be started after2/3 minutes of the wet mixing time to, to avoid surplus water in the concrete.
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-CARPOL 200 (M) is available in the following pack:
- Shelf life is 12 months in sealed containers as provided if stored under shade in ambient temperatures.
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.