AT-CARPOL 200 HE (DB) is a new generation high water-reducing and super plasticising admixture; for high early strength and free flowing concrete. Does not contain any added Chloride.
AT-CARPOL 200 HE (DB) complies with ASTM C 494/C 494M – 99a Type F
- AT-CARPOL 200 HE (DB) is useful for excellent high early strength without stiffening; combined with high water reduction is required.
- AT-CARPOL 200 HE (DB) can be used for:
- Ready mix concrete
- Pumped and construction concrete
- Slip form concrete
- Concrete at mild to cold temperatures
- Pre Cast Segments & High Grade Cast In situ Concrete Production
- AT-CARPOL 200 HE (DB) provides the following beneficial properties:
- Combination of High Early Strength Generator and High Range Water Reducer
- Excellent high early strength
- Good workability and slump life
- Compatible with air entraining agents
- Non-toxic, does not promote corrosion
- Ultimate strength is not affected
|CHEMICAL BASE ||Polymer type dispersion|
|RELATIVE DENSITY ||~1.10 ± 0.02 at 27°C|
|COLOUR & FORM ||Light brown liquid|
|DOSAGE ||0.5-2.0% by weight of cement. Exact dosage of AT-CARPOL 200 HE (DB) depends on the type of effect sought; quality of cement and aggregates, water/cement ratio and ambient temperature. Actual dosage to be finalised on the basis of site trials.|
|COMPATIBILITY ||AT-CARPOL 200 HE (DB) may be combined with many other ADO Products. Important: Always conduct trials before combining products in specific mixes and contact our Technical Service Department for information about specific combinations.|
|DISPENSING ||AT-CARPOL 200 HE (DB) should be added separately to the freshly mixed concrete. When added separately to the freshly mixed concrete, further mixing should take place for at least one minute per cubic metre of concrete.|
(All technical data stated herein is based on tests carried out under laboratory condition)
- AT-CARPOL 200 HE (DB) is formulated from chemicals, which present no fire or health hazards.
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-CARPOL 200 HE (DB) is available in the following pack:
- Shelf life is 12 months from date of production if stored properly in undamaged, unopened, original sealed packaging, in dry conditions at temperatures between +5°C and +30°C
- Keep containers sealed and away from heat and cold in a well ventilated area
- Protect from direct sunlight and frost
- Stir material well before use
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- This chemical is harmless to human body.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- Non dangerous goods, please observe Material Safety datasheet.