AT-ANTICOR S 210 is a cement-based anti-corrosive protective coating formulated to inhibit the corrosion of reinforcing steel.
AT-ANTICOR S 210 is used in the following situations:
- Reinforcing bars
- Corroded reinforcement in reinforced/ pre-stressed concrete
- Excellent adhesion to steel
- Good bonding coat for subsequent cement based repair mortar
- Good barrier effect against water, chloride and carbon dioxide
- Easy to use, available in pre packed kit
- Depending on the type of application, 2 coats are recommended
- The average consumption is ~ 3.0 – 3.5 kg/m² for 2 coats
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- SURFACE PREPARATION: The steel surface has to be cleaned from laitance, loose rust particles, oil and grease. The cleaning could be done by sand blasting or by using hard steel brush.
- MIXING: Pour Component A (Liquid) into a suitable mixing container and add the proportioned quantity of Component B (Powder).
- APPLICATION: While applying on corroded steel surface, surrounding concrete should be saturated surface dry. AT-ANTICOR S 210 has to be applied on the prepared steel surface using a hard bristled brush. It is unavoidable, that while application on steel, some coating may also get applied on the concrete surface, which is by no means a disadvantage.
|FORM ||Comp. A = Liquid; Comp. B = Powder|
|MIXING RATIO ||A : B = 1 : 4 (by weight)|
|MIXED DENSITY ||Approximately 2.12 kg/ltr|
|POT LIFE (AT 27ᵒ C) ||Approximately 20 minutes|
|BOND STRENGTH (N/mm²) ||Concrete : 2, Steel : 1-2|
PACKAGING & STORAGE:
- AT-ANTICOR S 210 is available in :
- Component A = 250 g (LIQUID)
- Component B = 01 kg (POWDER)
- Shelf life is 06 months in original & sealed packing
- Storage condition should be free from frost and protect from direct sunlight
- Keep packing in cool, dry place away from heat, cold and moisture
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Protect hands with rubber gloves and eyes with goggles.
- Accidental splashes to the skin or eyes must be rinsed immediately with clean water.
- Store in well-labeled containers.
- If required get medical attention.